July 4, 2009

My First Blog Entry!

The name of my Blog says it all. I stay busy from when my first son wakes until the last one is asleep. Because of this beautifully busy life I am living, I have not been able to keep up with our family website. I was hoping that by blogging, there would be much less to maintain and I would still be getting some journaling done. I love going back and reading my journal entries of when it was just Landon, and then Landon and Trevor, and I want to be able to look back at lots of fun journaling about Landon, Trevor, and Ethan!

I am enjoying the quiet in my house right now. It is 7am, Ethan was up at 6am and now sleeping again. Ted, Landon, and Trevor are still asleep. What I hear right now: birds chirping, rain falling, a whimper here and there from Ethan, and the sound of the keys on my keyboard as I type. What I will be hearing once everyone is up, let's just say it will be much louder!

We have a busy day ahead of us. My parents and brother return from Oregon! We are going to Frana's cabin this morning, then taking the boys fishing at Grandpa's pond, and hanging out with cousins, aunts, uncles, and friends at Luke and Heather's cabin. It should be a fun 4th of July!

No comments: