October 9, 2009

AdvoCare anyone?

After taking certain AdvoCare products for over a year now, I have decided to become a distributor. I did this mostly for my own benefit in receiving a discount on the products I use, but it is a nice perk to be able to sell AdvoCare products as well. If anyone is interested in either using some Advocare products or becoming a distributor you can go to my website and do it all online or give me a call and I can order for you. Just make sure my name is in the top left corner before ordering.

I will come back to this post when I have more time and tell you what I use and why.(Trevor is doing fish lips/cheeks to Ethan, and now saying I'm going to step on baby brother and then sorry Ethan, I didn't mean to! He didn't actually step on him, I would not allow that!)

No comments: