September 25, 2009

Headed to AZ!!!!

Yesterday I was pretty sad and missing my sister terribly. Ted and I had dinner plans for us to have a night out, no kiddos (this doesn't happen very often!), and I mentioned at dinner how I was missing Tash and was down about it. Ted told me to take Ethan and fly out to see her, I was SO excited! We had wanted to fly out as a family, but financially it just wasn't a good idea. I don't know why I never thought of just me (and Ethan) flying out? I told my sister last night of Ted's great idea, and she was just as thrilled as I was. No later than a few minutes after taking to me, Dad call's Tash and she tells him that I am going to fly out.

Fast forward to this morning when I run into my dad he asks if we (as in Ted, the kiddos, and me) all wanted to go to Arizona to visit Natasha. I told him of course, but we don't have the funds to do so. He then lets me know that himself and my mom would help pay for us ALL to go visit! I spent the afternoon finding the best deal I could and booked a 4 day, 3 night trip for ALL five of us to see my sister!!! Landon adores Tashie and is going to be so excited when he heres the great news!!! I can hardly wait for October 17 to get here! I think I would squeal if Ethan wasn't sleeping!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

I am soooooo excited!!!!!!!!! Love you!

Jessica said...

That's so sweet! I'm glad you all get to go :)!

kdactyl said...

Ahhhh.....you have the sweetest dad ever!!!! He understands how important those bonds amonst sisters are. Have a great visit!