March 16, 2011

~Drawing~

I was doing some work at my computer desk today while Trevor was coloring on an old cardboard box. Then it was getting close to the time I needed to leave to pick up Landon from preschool, when I noticed more drawings. These drawings were all over my kitchen cabinets, and upon further inspection of the house, also on the entertainment center and the bookcase. I then asked Trevor if he did the drawings, shaking his head with a big NO was his answer. I actually may have believed him and thought it was Ethan, except for one BIG thing in all of these drawings.....the letter T. Yes, he marked all of his furniture artwork with nice big T's. I ask him about the T's, and then of course he spilled the beans. I gave another reminder how drawings go on paper, and I explain how we can keep his drawings if they are on paper but we have to wash them off when they are on furniture in hopes of keeping the rest of the drawings on the paper (and I am so thankful that it wasn't a permanent marker he was using!).
The "acceptable" drawing
After one scrubbing, a lot came off already!




That's a lot of incriminating evidence!

No comments: