July 15, 2011

~Onesie Dress~

I had two white 3-6 month onesies sitting in one of my craft piles for a while now. That and I had been wanting to make a few dresses for this baby. I see all of these super cute dresses and instead of buying them think, "I can make that" but so far have not made any. Well, instead of buying ALL of them, I have bought a few dress for when she is bigger. I don't have any experience with this but am thinking dresses can be a real pain in the butt for a crawler, so I bought most in sizes that should work once she is walking good (like 18 month). Anyways, back to the onesie. So, I did a search on Prudent Baby and came across their 10 Minute Onesie Dress tutorial. Perfect! It probably took me longer than 10 minutes, but regardless it was still really quick and super super easy. Really you could do this same concept on a t-shirt or tank top, too. Here are the two that I made. Now I just need some baby legs to go with them. Oh, and I saved a piece of fabric to make coordinating bows to match the dresses.

No comments: