May 22, 2011

~2 Years~


Two years ago today, my life was blessed more than words can say. My sweet (and now also sassy) baby boy, Ethan was welcomed into this world. I don't know what I would do without that blonde haired blue eyed baby boy. He was born 17 days early, and was delivered in less than one minute of pushing, and was absolutely beyond perfect. He was such a wonderful baby and is turning into quite the big boy.

I still call him baby, I know I mentioned a while back that I needed to break myself of it but it has been hard to stop. Ethan, on the other hand, has never really thought of himself as little. He was walking at nine months and completely potty trained at 22 months. He acts as tough as his big brothers and is not afraid to get right in the middle of a wrestling match between them. He was quite a bit slower to talk then his older brothers were, but he sure is making up for it now and talks my ears off. I love every bit of it, and could just sit and listen to him talk and tell me stories.

Ethan. He is a beautiful (and in most recent pictures, messy!) boy, inside and out, and I feel so very very lucky to be his mom. I loved you yesterday, I love you more today, and will love you even more tomorrow. Happy birthday Ethan!!!

No comments: