June 22, 2011

~22 Weeks~

I can't believe I am this far, this pregnancy is FLYING by! Landon told me yesterday that I use to have a little butt and now I have a big butt, such sweet innocent honesty from a five year old! My body is really taking a toll this time around, I was in great shape when I got pregnant and now I feel like I have lost 3/4 of my muscle tone and definition. It might not have happened if I would have been able to keep up with working out but I was so sick at the beginning and tried to work out but it actually would make me more sick the days I worked out so it pretty much got put on hold, then I started feeling better and it has been really hard to get back into it. I am trying to work out three times a week but really am lucky if I do once or twice a week. In the end, this baby is worth the big butt I am getting and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Just so you can see that you can still do kettlebells while you are pregnant, here is me the other day. I did a 25 minute workout of 5xleft swing, 5xright swing, 5xleft clean, 5xright clean, 5xleft press, 5xrightpress, 10 air squats, 5xleft lunge, 5xright lunge, 5xleft snatch, and 5xright snatch. I just repeated this circuit as many times as I could in 25 minutes (I did 5).

2 comments:

AUNY said...

you rock girl!! and I have no idea what your talking about with your LITTLE butt!- ha!!!

Nicholle said...

haha, thanks! and even though Landon called my butt big, I wouldn't call it that. But it is bigger, as to be expected;)