July 27, 2009

Finished!


I am on vacation and have had some time to finish the pants that I started over 2 weeks ago...that was started as a 3-4 hour project. I think just over 2 weeks is pretty good considering my day to day and how little time I have to really put some good time into anything! All have left to do is sew in the stings that are located on the inside of the pants, as well as make a draw string. I have some yarn left over and I think I will try to make a hat that matches the pants. I paired these with a simple pink top from Gymboree and plan on giving them to my little cousin Willow for her 1st birthday, hopefully they will fit some time this winter or spring. Next I am going to start that hat and then start onto another set of pants. **Here are the finished pictures**
  



No comments: