January 13, 2011

~Book Worm~

Hello blog world. I am here, alive, doing well. I have not blogged in about forever, but here I am trying to sneak a blog entry in while Trevor and Ethan are playing so nice. I think I have maybe five minutes, if I'm lucky!

You would think that the reason I haven't been blogging would be because I have an awesome new Bernina 330 sewing machine. Nope, I haven't sewed for a really long time (well, like a week). So, the main reason that I haven't been updating and blogging is because I have had my nose in my new Nook. If you don't know what a Nook is, it is a ereader similar to a Kindle but it is by Barns & Noble instead of Amazon. I got it for my birthday, the big 27, and have been addicted to it! Ted has just started reading chapter books to Landon, so I added some books that Landon would like to my wish list and now Landon is addicted to my Nook as well. As soon as he gets home from school, he asks me to read to him. Usually his brothers are sleeping, so this has been really nice for Landon and myself for some one on one. In one week I have read 2,180 pages and am on my 6th book! I told you, ADDICTED!

I have a project that I have to sew for the boys and can't wait to share it with everyone! Hopefully I can get it done by next week. If you have been checking for an update, thanks for sticking around. I will try to get back into the blog as soon as I can get this Nook addiction under control!!

No comments: