October 5, 2010

Fall Harvest

It is that time of year again. We have had just beautiful weather (although some chilly nights/mornings!), and that means the combine has been running. Ted literally shines this time of year, I have never seen someone love doing something so much like I see him when he is farming. I don't know much about farming, but I do know that he is following his dreams and I am glad I get to be a part of it. You have probably all heard that a happy mom/wife, makes a happy house. Well the same is true for a happy dad/husband! Ted has a lot to balance, with a busy full time job, three busy boys, making some time for me, and finishing up this harvest season. He has done a very good job, always willing to take at least one of the boys with him while he is farming and taking that extra time to do family things. And he always makes that extra effort to show that he cares and appreciates me, which I really appreciate!

I wish I could get some pictures, as I really need to start documenting these moments with photos. I know Ted and I would love looking back at them! Unfortunately I dropped my camera and it is not wanting to focus very well for me. I can't even blame this one on the boys, now I have to figure out how to get it fixed. I am now putting this on the top of my "to-do" list!

Today I made tuna melts and this week will be making chicken and wild rice...look for the recipes soon. Totally a random post today, but just want to get it all down before another "MOOOMMM" and am needed!

No comments: