November 16, 2010

Tangy Pork Chops

I have some awesome pork chops in the crockpot for supper tonight. I got this recipe from my aunt a couple of years ago and it has become a favorite. I love how easy it is to make, and the family loves how yummy and tender the meat is. Another reason I love this recipe is because I almost always have everything on hand, so it is one of those ones where if I don't want to make a trip to the store I don't have to. I normally sear the meat quickly to seal in the juices (I think it is best this way), but when I am lazy and outside playing with the boys and realize my pork chops are not in the crock yet I just throw them in as is (raw).

Tangy Pork Chops
  • 6 Boneless pork chops (I go for center cut)
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 3 Tb ketchup
  • 2 tsp worcestershire
  1. If frozen, thaw pork chops.
  2. Sear chops quick on all sides in a little bit of olive oil (optional). Put chops in a crock pot on low heat.
  3. Mix soup, ketchup, and worcestershire in a bowl. Pour mixture over top of pork chops.
  4. Cook on low for 8 hrs.
We love this with brown rice and the boys love it with egg noodles. (we like to drizzle the sauce over the rice or noodles)

No comments: