Tangy Pork Chops
- 6 Boneless pork chops (I go for center cut)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3 Tb ketchup
- 2 tsp worcestershire
- If frozen, thaw pork chops.
- Sear chops quick on all sides in a little bit of olive oil (optional). Put chops in a crock pot on low heat.
- Mix soup, ketchup, and worcestershire in a bowl. Pour mixture over top of pork chops.
- Cook on low for 8 hrs.
We love this with brown rice and the boys love it with egg noodles. (we like to drizzle the sauce over the rice or noodles)