November 9, 2010

Thankful.

I am so thankful for this beautiful, warm, sunny November day. More importantly, I am so thankful that I get to spend this beautiful, warm, sunny November day with three adventurous little boys. After picking up a box of pine cones to send to a friend, and going on a nature walk, the boys made their way to the pile of wood from a tree Ted had to cut down (and was in our burn pile...which means there was a great deal of opportunity to get nice and dirty). A perfect way to tire out three little boys. One is out for the count, and the other two are snuggled on the couch watching Ice Age.
I am also very thankful I had my camera to capture some of it.











I am just finishing this post now because when I went to upload my pictures I couldn't find my usb cord. I realized I had run to the house quick to get my camera and the cord was still attached, so I had brought it with me. Ethan and I went and found it buried in some soot.

No comments: